Scanner Radio: okay but haw to download

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by wave777, Jan 18, 2011.

1. wave777

wave777 New Member

Jan 18, 2011
    okay but haw to download
    okay but haw to downloadokay but haw to downloadokay but haw to downloadokay but haw to downloadokay but haw to downloadokay but haw to downloadokay but haw to downloadokay but haw to downloadokay but haw to downloadokay but haw to downloadokay but haw to downloadokay but haw to downloadokay but haw to downloadokay but haw to downloadokay but haw to downloadokay but haw to downloadokay but haw to downloadokay but haw to downloadokay but haw to downloadokay but haw to downloadokay but haw to downloadokay but haw to downloadokay but haw to downloadokay but haw to downloadokay but haw to downloadokay but haw to downloadokay but haw to downloadokay but haw to downloadokay but haw to downloadokay but haw to downloadokay but haw to downloadokay but haw to downloadokay but haw to downloadokay but haw to downloadokay but haw to downloadokay but haw to downloadokay but haw to downloadokay but haw to downloadokay but haw to downloadokay but haw to downloadokay but haw to downloadokay but haw to downloadokay but haw to downloadokay but haw to downloadokay but haw to downloadokay but haw to downloadokay but haw to downloadokay but haw to downloadokay but haw to downloadokay but haw to download

Advertisement

2. PSkeptic

PSkeptic Well-Known Member

Jan 10, 2011
    IT Project Manager
    Buffalo, NY USA
    Two ways:

* Search on the market for it

OR

* Us the barcode scanner app, scan the QR Code. It should go right to the download.

BTW, I love this app. It's fantastic.

3. iLiekMudkipz

iLiekMudkipz Member

Jan 19, 2011
    Radiologic Technologist
    New York
    sounds like a cool app. i'll have to use it once i get my Droid r2d2