Scanning bluetooth but can't find it!General

Last Updated:

1. tap58892

tap58892 New Member This Topic's Starter

I recently bought a Plantronics bluetooth. I went through the setup (as described in the bluetooth manual and my HTC Eris manual. It shows the bluetooth as "working" by the symbol at the top of my screen however, it's not allowing me to use it. It's fully charged, light blinking. When I clicked "scan for bluetooth" it didn't find it. Any suggestions??

Advertisement
  2. scoty777

scoty777 Well-Known Member

I have had issue with VZW about this since I purchased my ERIS in November; After I dial and connect, I can hear and talk on my blue tooth just fine; I am not able to voice dial or activate, de-activate the device by pushing the button as with a 'normal' phone. I asked a question in another area if this forum if, as promised by VZW, the 2.1 upgrade will fix this issue. If not, I may need to negotiate a different phone; our state is going through the process of changing its laws making it unlawful to hold a phone while driving; pretty soon I won't be able to sleep while I'm driving either :cool:

3. tap58892

tap58892 New Member This Topic's Starter

Mine won't even connect. It won't find it in the scan. So is this an Eris issue? Any idea when this 2.1 is coming out?