• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Scatter file from Mito with 233 MB internal memory

download GN105_T39_C
mito scatter
recovery.img
from this thread
extract that GN105_T39_C file
replace recovery.img
and scatter file
open sp flash tool and select mito scatter
then flash
install blue terror from cwm

NOTE:ONLY USE THIS RECOVERY.IMG OTHERWISE
UR DEVICE WILL BE BRICKED
recovery.img - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download

if boot looped after installation of blue terror
install gionee boot.img
coz aayush has included boot.img in his rom

Upvote 0
download GN105_T39_C
mito scatter
recovery.img
from this thread
replace recovery.img
and scatter file
then flash

install gionee boot.img

Have u tried it bro??? Hey buddy can u just provide d mito boot img n mito scatter file as if otherwise need to download the whole folder n I m on mobile internet so if u can provide just the boot image n scatter file will download them n will just flash it over the Blue Terror ROM.

Upvote 0
it cant work that way
u got to download the whole gionee rom
otherwise sp flash tool will show error
"partition size changed"

I am too on mobile internet

Bro I have flashed my both A75 n A73 like this only I got d error when I start sp flash tool of other file not present but it works fine. Oh wait are y asking me to flash this ROM first n then I need to install Blue Terror or what???

Upvote 0
Scatter file tells sp flash tools what to put where on nand flash(in which sectors).
So in theory u can modify ur scatter file to resize any partition but practically it will not work on device because that new information of scatter has to be put in kernel too...so if u use mito scatter with mmx boot.img then result is bricked device....
Why that works with gionee boot.img n mito.img, because their kernel has the info related to that scatter file...

@saivignesh
I hv checked that scatter, it has a change only in system n data partition addresses...
so my question is, during flash which files to be flashed, means do i need to flash all files or only boot.img(gionee or mito), system.img(any below 200mb may be,depends on new system partition size) n optionally recovery(new one above)...

Upvote 0
So i need to first downlaod the GN105_T39_C, mito scatter, recovery.img and have to flash them via sp flash tool and then can falsh Blue Terror correct and have you tried it or anyone else have tried it please let me know...
yes you can try saivignesh method, or you can try what I've done, after flashing via Sp flash tool, on your PC extract the blue terror zip file first, replace boot.img file with boot.img from gionee, zip it back again, copy to sdcard, then flash in cwm..

Reactions: shahabazas
Upvote 0
@mastermined can u make unsecured init.d supported boot.img from gionne rom

coz every other boot.img doesn't seems to work

Ya mastermind please do it... PLEASE....

And saivignesh I have downloaded the scatter mito, GN105_T39_C and the recovery CWM recovery and had flashed successfully the Goinee ROM on my A75 with the SP Flash Tool hey i havent ticekd the Preloader while flashing is that fine as if my phone is ok and now had replaced the boot image from Blue Terror with boot image of GN105_T39_C folder so now can i Flash the Blue Terror with the CWM. Please tell me so that i can proceed...

Edit:
Hey i have Flashed Blue Terror now and i got 175mb internal memory is that correct and have you all got the same or is there something i need to do please let me know...

Upvote 0
Ya mastermind please do it... PLEASE....

And saivignesh I have downloaded the scatter mito, GN105_T39_C and the recovery CWM recovery and had flashed successfully the Goinee ROM on my A75 with the SP Flash Tool hey i havent ticekd the Preloader while flashing is that fine as if my phone is ok and now had replaced the boot image from Blue Terror with boot image of GN105_T39_C folder so now can i Flash the Blue Terror with the CWM. Please tell me so that i can proceed...

Edit:
Hey i have Flashed Blue Terror now and i got 175mb internal memory is that correct and have you all got the same or is there something i need to do please let me know...

I have already made that last night along with all ext2,3,4 module initialization on boot n used that during my mito scatter flash but looking to the popularity i kept it to myself, if u guys want it then look for the new thread soon....

Upvote 0
Sorry for dumbo question,I have installed this ROM but now everything appears in Chinese,how to change the default language to English?

I forgot to replace the system.img file which I just did now and now the main language turns into Russian (and not English).I think I am doing something seriously wrong somewhere!!

Upvote 0
download GN105_T39_C
mito scatter
recovery.img
from this thread
replace recovery.img
and scatter file
then flash

install gionee boot.img
I am currently flashed the Rom by using Mito Scatter & Root_and_Clean_FLyIQ270 which gives 233 MB Internal Memeory. If I use Recovery(Given by saivignesh). So can I flash any zip files like Blue terror or Sagarwep ICS2.0 or Jet Mod OR UOT Kitchen Zips. Please let me know

Upvote 0
I have tried the recovery(Given by saivignesh), it works for me. But when i flashed Blue Terror Rom, faced Bootloop, then I replaced the boot image with the boot image which is present in the GN105_T39_C. After that I again flashed Blue Terror but now my touch is unresponsive.

this really strange
no one faced this problem till now

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones