• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Scatter file from Mito with 233 MB internal memory

The procedure I followed is

Downloaded GN105_T39_C, Extract that GN105_T39_C file, replaced the Mito scatter & recovery.img from this thread. After that open sp flash tool and select mito scatter
then flash and after that install blue terror from cwm. Then I faced the boot looped. Then I replaced the boot.img with the boot.img present in Extracted GN105_T39_C file.

Did I follow the correct procedure?

Upvote 0
guys .. my phone is big time screwed up..
i did all the procedure but its not working 100%. Issues i have faced since i flashed mitto scattered file

a. I got the 233MB but i cant install any app it says insufficient memory.. :-0
b. I was not able to install BT ROM, ICS v2 by sagarwep (I have the recovery) after flashing ROM it gets stuck on the logo screen
c. The biggest prob INVALID IMIE .. i dont know how to get rid of that.
d. I tried flashing (format and download ) the stock rom of mmx but i dont know why its not detecting..Can anyone tell me what is the actual process of format + download. Do we need to switch off and connect before hitting f8 (format+download) or after f8 we shall connect the phone? I tried all possible may be not in sequence

helpppppppp

Upvote 0
d. I tried flashing (format and download ) the stock rom of mmx but i dont know why its not detecting..Can anyone tell me what is the actual process of format + download. Do we need to switch off and connect before hitting f8 (format+download) or after f8 we shall connect the phone? I tried all possible may be not in sequence

helpppppppp

If I use the mito boot.img from this thread, will it support init.d?. http://androidforums.com/a75-all-things-root/541990-how-root-micromax-a75.html

For maheshyd
Yes u need to switch off the phoen then hit f8 or f9 and then connect the phone i dint understand y u want to use f8(format+download) as if only f9(download) will also sovle the problem so dont use f8 use just f9 and haan untick preloader.

For vaidyasr
the int.d support is already added by mastermind in the boot image you can have it downloaded from this link

http://androidforums.com/a75-all-things-root/594322-boot-ginonee-modded-boot-img-gionee-gn105-init-d-ext-modules-support.html

Reactions: vaidyasr
Upvote 0
There is no magic involved the 233MB from 168MB. The system partition has been shrink and allocated to /data, so we got additional. We can't use JetMod as it uses lot of diskspace, which cant fit in the new /system partition.

If thats the thing then you can remove certain apps from the system img of JET MOD and then try to flash it in this way that needs to work if the logic what you are stating is true so try it and let us know.

Upvote 0
Finally I made it. I am with mito scatter with Micromax originals. So, got 233MB. Installed int2ext modded, so works perfect. Now I got 3gb (from sd card) internal memory and for dalvik-cache and data I got 233MB (internal)

Good yaar but i dint got "I am with mito scatter with Micromax originals" what does this mean and how did you got 2 internal memory 3GB and 233MB as if when we get the sd card memory in internal memory we only have 1internal memory so please explain and if everything is working fine then share what u did or the MODDED stuff.

Upvote 0
I got a ROM, probably UB-V2 rom where I have replace the boot.img and recovery.img. Then I have modded the JetMod.zip with the micromax apks by removing some of the junks (toi, whatsapp, etc.) and did install from zip.

So, I got 233MB internal. The same was happened with Gionee ROM too, but I don't like the SIM signal bar on notification pane. I don't know how to change it.

After that I mod the int2ext script so that the existing 2nd ext2 partition (3GB) has been utilized for internal installation, along with my mod to move only the system dalvik-cache to internal, so all system apps including the launcher is fast. If you want to provide the files too and detailed steps, pls. let me know. I can post them.

Upvote 0
I got a ROM, probably UB-V2 rom where I have replace the boot.img and recovery.img. Then I have modded the JetMod.zip with the micromax apks by removing some of the junks (toi, whatsapp, etc.) and did install from zip.

So, I got 233MB internal. The same was happened with Gionee ROM too, but I don't like the SIM signal bar on notification pane. I don't know how to change it.

After that I mod the int2ext script so that the existing 2nd ext2 partition (3GB) has been utilized for internal installation, along with my mod to move only the system dalvik-cache to internal, so all system apps including the launcher is fast. If you want to provide the files too and detailed steps, pls. let me know. I can post them.

Ya post that in a new thread please so that everyone can try and haan can you let me know does the BOOT logo is still of that chinese or you have the MMX BOOT logo???

Upvote 0
Got Micromax logo :)

Thats amazing now so please let us know how you did all the stuff in a new thread so that we can also have it on our phone but just thinking can we be able to use Blue Terror with all the stuff u did if we can then we can have a blast as if no Chinese Logo and we have internal memory of 233mb and also the smoothness of Blue Terror so please provide the steps in a new thread.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones