Scene changes by itself.Support

Last Updated:

1. sillyrabbitt123

sillyrabbitt123 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I am not sure when this happens but maybe when I turn off the phone it reverts back to the original scene.

I made a scene and I want it as my default. How do I keep it there and not have it change? It is changing by itself not to what I want it on.

thanks for the help!

Advertisement
  2. jgigs

jgigs Well-Known Member

This was happening to me all the time as well. It was a minor nuisance that I didn't spend much time on trying to figure out how, why or cared about all the much.

However, I was also experiencing low in call volume, which was a big negative to me. After finding some posts about the volume issue, one of the solutions was to do a Factory data reset by going into Setting, Privacy, Factory Data reset and reset phone.

Unfortunately, doing that means you'll have to re-download all your apps and settings, but it solved both issues. My call volume is at least double what it was and it has not gone back to a default scene. I did the reset around the 4th and it has yet to happen again, so I think it's safe to say it's corrected.

3. sillyrabbitt123

sillyrabbitt123 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

not the answer i wanted to here but thanks none the less.

it reminds me of my macbook there is a setting there that always reverts back and i just deal without doing a factory reset