Scenes change with phone tilt!General

Last Updated:

1. sgmidf

sgmidf Member This Topic's Starter

I picked up a "new certified" Eris from someone that is now updated to 2.1. When you tilt the phone, the scenes slide to the left-most one, as if the "home" screen was the heaviest and weighed them down (I know that sounds ridiculous but that's exactly how it acts). I tried searching but didn't find an explanation.
    Is there any reason for this other than being haunted? It works fine otherwise.

Advertisement
  2. Frisco

Frisco =Luceat Lux Vestra= VIP Member

Which launcher are you running? Some of them have that as a feature with a menu selection.

I'd thoroughly explore the menus.

3. blundell

blundell Well-Known Member

Have you looked what app's / services are running?

4. sgmidf

I've used the phone for 2 days and have only added APP-Killer. I've looked through some menus but can't find anything, so any suggestions would be appreciated. It's very strange.

5. shaggylouie

shaggylouie Well-Known Member

That's something my old eris did. Unfortunately, it could be another hardware issue. Before you throw in the towel, try out other launchers. Hope you get working.

6. SJFlowerHorn

SJFlowerHorn Well-Known Member

try a factory reset first it could have got bugged out when it was installed or updated. then try taking it back they have to honor the 1 year warranty on the phone and its still not even a year old from its release so your good.

7. sgmidf

I'll try that but the VZW CS rep said that I WASN'T entitled to warranty repair as it came from another account. They said that changing owners voids the warranty. I always thought the phone warranty was 1 year regardless of who bought it, but I guess I'm wrong.