Scenes should I delete

Last Updated:

1. Papoise

Papoise Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I just got my phone 2 weeks ago and only used one scene I checked that I had a social,play etc scenes with alot of widgets and stuff on the phone. I only use one my custom scene are these other scenes affecting battery life I just noticed these extra scenes and wondering if I should delete because I don't use them.

Advertisement
  2. Kelmar

Kelmar Done by choice VIP Member

It shouldn't be causing any problems (minimal space and no battery). Delete if you want, keep if you want... totally up to you.

3. xbrokdikdogx

xbrokdikdogx Well-Known Member

Yeah, from my experience if you have stuff setup on one of the scenes it only loads up when you used that scene. So if you don't use facebook and twitter much, leave them on the social scene and while on another scene you won't need the app running in the background. I set up a couple scenes this way for mail and messaging as well as social stuff also.

4. Papoise

This won't help I can't even deleted the things that are in factory scenes wonder why.

5. xbrokdikdogx

xbrokdikdogx Well-Known Member

I thought that was kind of lame too. I would rather only have to have 2 or 3 scenes in the list myself.

6. Papoise

It's still a good phone though I came from a nextel so this is a big change lol.