Scenes, Widgets, Live Wallpapers Oh My!Support

Last Updated:

1. mb236

mb236 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Hi everyone,

So I did a search on the questions I'm having and found a few partial answers. I'm hoping you can help me out.

I was hoping to find out if anyone has the issue where they have a saved scene with a live wallpaper, and when they turn their phone off, upon turning it back on the phone reverts to a static wallpaper? Its rather annoying to have to keep resetting the wallpaper on the phone.

The second issue is the scenes. Every time I change a scene the phone prompts me to save it, even if there are no changes! Its rather annoying but seems to again only happen with live wallpapers. I was wondering if anyone else has experienced this or has encountered a work around.

Thirdly, for some reason my beautiful widgets and audio manager no longer update properly. When I say beautiful widgets I'm referring to the 'vibrate' and 'silent' widget that come with the app of beautiful widgets. For example, if I touch the vibrate toggle, it doesn't change the status light, and audio manager (the app with the bars to indicate volumes) won't change, but in the notification bar the vibrate symbol comes on. The only way for me to rectify this is by removing and re-adding the widget or changing scenes and then going back.

Has anyone encountered this problems and have any idea how to solve them or have work-arounds? I would be extremely grateful for any help anyone can provide.

Thanks in advance.

Advertisement
  2. mb236

mb236 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Nobody has any advice or suggestions for any of these problems?