Scheduler

Last Updated:

1. cc16177

cc16177 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

OK... so I recently switched from a long line of Windows Mobile phones (which I liked the features of but obviously wasn't a huge fan of the bugs) and I have always used Excel to make the work schedules for my employees. It's fast, easy, and simple to email to everyone if they can't remember when they work next...

I just picked up the Droid yesterday and as far as I can tell there is no Excel (which makes sense) I did notice a few spreadsheet programs on the market but haven't tried them yet. Does anyone know of an app specifically designed for making a schedule? Something basically like a spreadsheet where I can have rows with names and columns with days and times.

I'm going to download one of the spreadsheet programs now and see what I think but if anyone has any suggestions I am definitely open (and interested) in trying something new.

Thanks!

Advertisement
  2. bthoward

bthoward Well-Known Member

Well if you were to do it right you'd have an exchange server. I think that Docs2Go is a good one you should give a look at.

3. cc16177

cc16177 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Well see that's the thing, i'm not interested in using Excel anymore. While it works for what i'm trying to do, I was hoping to get an app or program that is actually intended for the purpose of making a schedule for employees.. Rather than being a spreadsheet program that happens to work for what I need it to do.