• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Scott Pilgrim vs The World

Edgar Wright did an amazing job. The film was made in a unique way that captured the adventure of reading a comic book, playing a video game, and following a character-driven storyline, all in synchronicity. It was pretty spectacular. Having such a stud for the director and a subtle-comedy machine in Michael Cera, was a perfect combo.

If it's still in theaters where you live I highly recommend seeing it. Well worth the ticket price, which is hard to say these days. It seems like studios aren't aiming to make quality flicks but merely substituting theatrical content with 3-D. (Really hoping that novelty wears off)

Upvote 0
Edgar Wright did an amazing job. The film was made in a unique way that captured the adventure of reading a comic book, playing a video game, and following a character-driven storyline, all in synchronicity. It was pretty spectacular. Having such a stud for the director and a subtle-comedy machine in Michael Cera, was a perfect combo.

If it's still in theaters where you live I highly recommend seeing it. Well worth the ticket price, which is hard to say these days. It seems like studios aren't aiming to make quality flicks but merely substituting theatrical content with 3-D. (Really hoping that novelty wears off)

Same here. I feel like 3D is more of an inconvenience rather than actual entertainment. Plus, i dont want to have to pay $12 dollars to be given a headache by cheap glasses and lame 3D gags.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones