1. Introducing Channels - a new way to chat with other Android users!
    Dismiss Notice

Scrabble: Main difference between WordWise and WordFued...

Last Updated:

1. brykins

brykins Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

...is that people who play WordFued are rude. I can only get to play ever few hours and NEVER have I had an issue with a WW player. I am ALWAYS getting nasty messages from WF players to hurry up or resign.

Advertisement
  2. JediJesus

JediJesus Well-Known Member

I havent run into any rude players on WF yet but my wife has. I would tell them they can start another game and i'll get to my move when I have time. If it gets bad I might move to WW.

3. brykins

That's basically what I do tell them. Strange that the one's that complain and suggest I "quit if (I'm) not going to take (my) move" are those that are losing quite badly :)

4. takedown609

takedown609 Member

That's odd. I have never run into a rude player in WF. Everyone I have versed seems to get the idea of play when you want, etc. People have been pretty friendly with me so far.

5. MonkeyK

MonkeyK Well-Known Member

I've had no problems with rude chats. A lot of players seem to resign on me though. Something on the order by 70%. It would be nice if the opponent matching algorithm took game completion into account somehow.

6. brykins

I've uninstalled WF. I actually can't think of a single completed game I have had, and I very much prefer WW in actual use.

7. fsc

fsc Active Member

I've been playing WF for about a month now and haven't run into any rudeness. Most players haven't chatted at all and the one or two that did were pleasant. As for completing games, most games have ended with my opponent withdrawing but usually pretty close to the end of the game anyway (just a few tiles left in the game) and in those cases the score was pretty lopsided.

I'm always up for a challenge (WF user: zacho)

8. wordmonger

wordmonger New Member

I was playing a close WordFeud game for two days and the other player was able to force an end to the game without my consent! i'm done with this sorry app.

9. Tre Lawrence

Tre Lawrence Well-Known Member

Force an end?

10. taz92

taz92 Well-Known Member

wow Ive never ran into a rude player on wordfued. This is my favorite game, well this and wordsmith. I refuse to install words w/ friends right now. Anyone who wants continuous play hit me up- taz92

11. Sak01

Sak01 Well-Known Member

Never had problems with rudeness on Wordfeud and I used to play quite a lot.

I usually had at least 5 games running at the same time to make up for slow players or people dropping out. It was nice to be able to play a leisurely, 1 turn a day game with some people or a rapid fire one, finished in an hour with others.

12. Android26

Android26 Well-Known Member

I've never had Wordfeud problems with anyone else or the game itself. I love playing it. Definitely one of my top 5 games on my Captivate.