scratch-resistant screenGeneral

1. rlphbgby

rlphbgby Well-Known Member

How well is this scratch-resistant screen? I like the feel on it so dont wanna put a screen protector on it. If it scratches thought I'll put a protector on it. What do you think?

Advertisement
  2. yaggermr

yaggermr Active Member

Seems really tough. I Had change, keys, and metal ink pen in my pocket no scratches. I think it is gorilla glass or similar substance.
  3. alpha2k

alpha2k Well-Known Member

I come from an IT background were you see a lot of redundancy as far as backup goes, so I guess in my eyes, I always have a backup plan if at all possible, sometimes 2 and 3 times over.
    That being said, I prefer using Zagg screen protectors, but whatever your choice is, I see it this way, if by chance you do have that day that you end up scratching it for WHATever reason, with the screen protector, you can at least take off the screen protector, and put another one on, without doing any damage to the original screen. It just gives you a "backup" plan of sorts.

Just my thoughts and .2 cents

Oh forgot to add, it IS gorilla glass, it's listed on the corning ware list I think it was. I saw it listed in the forums somewhere once, can't remember where though, I just remember looking at the official list and this phone was on it as gorilla glass.