Screen and Track Ball Will not Scroll UpGeneral

Last Updated:

1. toured

toured New Member This Topic's Starter

Has anyone experienced the problem I had with my Eris this weekend.

I was trying to make a call, so from the home screen i pressed the Phone button on screen. The Phone screen comes up then immediately scroll to the bottom of the screen for my call log. I can not scroll up either on the screen or the track ball.

I then try to do a factory reset via settings> privacy, but again scroll to the bottom of the screen and can not scroll up with the screen or track ball.

I took the phone into Verizon and they did a factory reset, but the problem did not go away. They gave me a reman phone. By the way I was on Leak V3. I think it was a hardware problem and not software. Please let me know if you have had this problem.

Advertisement
  2. Podivin

Podivin VIP Member VIP Member

I've read similar stories here where the trackball starting acting wonky and would scroll the screen all the way in one direction or another. The only recourse seems to have been what you did, go get a replacement phone.

3. cfoley23

cfoley23 Well-Known Member

ive had something similar, im on leak v3 and cant scroll to the right using the trackball. did a reset and it didnt change a thing.