Screen bleed common?pGeneral

1. CoCowheats

CoCowheats Active Member

Is it normal to have light bleed on the left side almost to the bottom of the phone when held upright?

Mine has some light bleed and before I go get thiphone swapped out, I'd like to know how common this is on this model. Google wasn't much help...

Advertisement
    :
  2. datahead

datahead Well-Known Member

Both connects I have had, had screen bleeds in the same exact spots. More so in the bottom left corner

Sent from my LG-MS840 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5
  3. airtioteclint

airtioteclint Well-Known Member

LG seriously need to step up their quality control. I've only had two phones from them. The esteem is now a very expensive paperweight and my connect has issues too. That's strike two with just two swings.
  4. CoCowheats

CoCowheats Active Member

About an inch up from the bottom on the left?

I'm trying to decide whether it's a quality control issue or if they all do it...

Have you tried having LG warranty them? Id guess LG is no Apple when it comes to warranties(I've had pleasant experiences for the most part sending apple products in...) but there's no reason for them to not warranty their mistakes.
  5. airtioteclint

airtioteclint Well-Known Member

I never bothered with the esteem cause it was just a problem with random rebootings. With the connect theyre giving me the old run around. the girl at the store even said it was normal for it to shut down from overheating even tho i wasnt even using it at the time nor was it charging!! Lol
  6. THE W

THE W Well-Known Member

could you post a screen shot of it?
  7. CoCowheats

CoCowheats Active Member

Possibly...I'll have to see if my camera can capture it as its kinda hard to take a picture of light bleeding. A phone screenshot will not show the bleed so it has to be taken from another camera.
  8. CoCowheats

CoCowheats Active Member

Well, my camera won't show it. I have to turn my screen down all the way to even get a remotely decent picture....

Nobody else with screen bleed? I'm still trying to decide wether or not to have metro swap it out since I'm still within my 7day return period.
  9. budde2

budde2 Well-Known Member

Take it back cuz my screen is perfect bleeding is no good

10. THE W

THE W Well-Known Member

yeah i dont have that problem either.
  11. LGconnect

LGconnect Well-Known Member

no screen bleeding on mine.
  12. CoCowheats

CoCowheats Active Member

Thanks, I'll see if I can get one without the bleed...will post back then.

Hoping this isn't like the iPad 2's I went through..I sent 3back just to get 1 decent screen(they actually sent me ones that were worse at one point...).
  13. datahead

datahead Well-Known Member

Just got my 3rd one today, and has the screen bleeds in pretty much the same spots....

14. CoCowheats

CoCowheats Active Member

I just returned my first one. The new one has the what I'd say is the exact same bleed in the exact same spots...guess its just how it is, kinda shitty lg but isn't anywhere near as bad as my iPad 2's were. This I can live with, just didn't want to if I didn't have to(I really can't notice it unless I try and find it on a solid black background).