Screen BrightnessSupport

Last Updated:

1. Sterling65

Sterling65 New Member This Topic's Starter

I've noticed that when the phone is exposed to bright light it increases in brightness as it should, but when it's removed from that light source the brightness never returns to the previous less bright setting, even it a totally dark room.
    The only way to get it to return to the less bright setting is to let the screen time out and shut off, then turn it back on, or manually turn off the display, then turn it back on.
    I am wondering if there is a hardware problem with the automatic brightness on this phone I've only had for a couple of days now?

Advertisement
  2. bigbadwulff

bigbadwulff Well-Known Member

I have mine set to auto brightness and it changes flawlessly. There its one app that screws it up and I'm trying to remember what it is. But it does the opposite....stays dark. Will be back to post that if I remember...

3. jr1125

jr1125 Well-Known Member

can someone explain how to set the screen brightness or at least how you know what percent its set to.

i go to settings, display, birghtness, but how the heck am i suppose to know what percent im setting it to@!!!!