1. Welcome to the newer, better version of Android Forums! Be sure to see the announcement and enjoy checking it out!

Some of you have been having login issues. - Please try now. Sorry for the trouble!
  2. All attachments uploaded on the first day of this new look need to be re-uploaded, or will appear broken. All prior to that, and all going forward, should work fine. We apologize for the inconvenience!

General Screen calibration

1. ghostik

ghostik New Member

Hi guys,

I have strange problem on SF 2 phone. The buttons\keys\widgets on the right side of the screen pushing not very well. (I have to push a bit to the left on a screen). Do you know how to fix this ? I red that it's possible from service menu but can't load it. When I hold volum button it opens me FTM menu, not service one.

Thank you in advance,
    Serhiy

Advertisement
  2. fuzzface

fuzzface Well-Known Member

Some more information would be useful, for example, have you flashed a new ROM onto the handset, or is it the original Orange branded software?
  3. gabriwinter

gabriwinter New Member

Hello, I had exactly the same problem, i fixed it by flashing the original stock kernel that you can find here android.modaco.com/topic/349161-rom-flb2-completely-debranded-gb-rom-r2a (you need to be registered)
    I hope it helps.