• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Screen Capture Apps for non-root

As far as I know, you dont need an app for the EVO 3D 4g....just hold down the power button then quickly tap the home button and snap! You should hear a shutter sound and the screen shot will be placed in your photo gallery.
Thank you so much for this Wermser! I knew there was a way to do it natively on the 3D because I would randomly find screen shots in my gallery. I had NO IDEA how I was doing it. Only took me 5 months to learn how, thanks to you. I am SO stoked right now. I still feel like this is one of the top phones out and with this added bonus, it just got even better! :)

Upvote 0
You can download Phone Explorer from here which will allow you to take screenshots of your unrooted phone via the PC application. If you use HTC Sync then you'll absolutely love this app.

Cheers,
Sombre.
:smokingsomb:
OMG thank you!!!!!

I do not want to root my phone but wanted something to grab screen shots, this on my PC does that and SO MUCH more!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones