Screen CaptureGeneral

Last Updated:

1. kmwhiten

kmwhiten Well-Known Member

Does anyone know a good screen capture app? I am running ICS .230 non root.

2. Paraflier

Paraflier Well-Known Member

Running ICS leak? Try pushing Volume Down and your Power button at the same time. :)
    kmwhiten likes this.
  3. Thom

Thom Guides Guide

4. Paraflier

5. Thom

Thom Guides Guide

Does not work for me either. I never missed it.

... Thom
  6. kmwhiten

kmwhiten Well-Known Member

I didnt know about this. haha awesome, it works. though do you know how to turn off the sound click?
  7. Paraflier

Lol. I would think in general sound settings! Silent mode? I'm still running GB over here. Just piecing together what I've read around about the fabled Sandwich of Creamed Ice.... lol
  8. Deanie

Deanie Well-Known Member

I'm totally stock. ICS upgrade went flawless. However, heeding advice on this forum, I'm preparing to do a FDR. I want to screen capture each of my home screens.

On GB I was successfully using Screen Grabber. This does not work now, keeps giving me an error. I have tried the volume DOWN + power button, and UP and power button, but it doesn't work.

What in the world am I doing wrong? I'm about to uninstall/reinstall screen grabber and see if that helps.

But can someone help me with why the native capability doesn't work?
  9. dCoder

dCoder Member

Make sure you press volume down, and power at exactly the same time. And hold until you see the screen flash.
  10. Deanie

Deanie Well-Known Member

Duh...figured it out for native capability. You have to press the buttons at the same time, making sure not one before the other.
  11. jellyhead

jellyhead Active Member

No Root Screenshot It, I've never used the non root version but the root version works great
  12. icedrake523

icedrake523 Member

Anyone know how to change what folder the Screenshots are saved to? My default is on the internal SD card, I want to make it on the External one.