Screen Color Temp Warm Normal?Support

1. youth

youth New Member

Just received an Incredible S & have a few questions. Is this the normal color temperature for it's screen. Whites end up looking like cream. The phone on the right is a Samsung Exhibit II. Both should be at full brightness.

link below:
    animerunner.net/misc/incredibles_warmscreen_vs_exhibitii.jpg

Also the USB port is loose as is the surrounding trim, but this seems to be common from searching. I thought maybe it was a feature to reduce breakage from strain, but is it a manufacturing defect?

I got it in "good" condition(though feels like new) from an amazon warehouse deal & they don't do exchanges and don't want to return because the price was $303. If these are defects how good is HTC warranty service?

Also odd that I bought the phone from Amazon.com & it seems to be meant for the India according to the software # & that English (India) was the only language option. I guess that's why I'm not getting any of the recent updates. Should the warranty should still be ok in the US and is it free?

I got this phone to use with my legacy T-Mobile data plan for 4g & tethering. Both work fine unlike the Exhibit II but I notice that the wifi hotspot shows a 3g symbol. I seem to be getting 4g speeds of 10Mbps tethered(other then ping) to just testing on the phone. So the 3g wifi hotspot is really 4g where there is service?

Advertisement
    :