• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

screen covers, protecters, etc.

i haven't seen a good generic discussion about screen protectors in the forums. all seem to be in specific subforums for specific phones, which get less traffic than these general topic forums. to me, it seems like this thread would be okay (if not, mods can feel free to move/delete this), because performance has less to do with specific phone and more to do with company. soo, questions, photos, comments, reviews, etc. all welcome.

me personally, i am looking for what people think is the best one available. world class only people :cool: haha. have been looking at invisibleshield (can get it installed in my local mall, when they finally get the model for my phone.. :mad:) bodyguardz, ghostarmor, and sgp. definitely open to other options as well.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones