Screen Dimming PINK???Support

Last Updated:

1. jprow507

jprow507 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Is there something wrong with my phone? When it dims (before it goes dark and locks), the screen turns a pinkish/red hue. Is this normal? The screen looks fine otherwise, it just does then when it dims.

Advertisement
  2. Jodiuh

Jodiuh Well-Known Member

If I turn my brightness down to 0, it's pink. Go to hardforum.com for a good laugh. So are some of you saying you have a green hue there? Because unless I'm @ 1/2 way brightness, I have a pretty pink/red tint...it's...annoying.

3. floorit

floorit Well-Known Member

yes me too! i thought i was colorblind or something. if the screen is like 1/3 the way brightened down, its got a minor pink tint to it. not a big deal if you just keep the screen bright.

jprow507 likes this.
  4. jprow507

jprow507 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Cool .... good to know its normal .... It's like it has a "warm filter" on it when it dims.

5. jasonb1985

jasonb1985 Well-Known Member

I use an app called "Keep Screen" to keep the screen from timing out on certain apps. When i reach my 30 second screen timeout on an app that I have set to keep the screen on, the screen goes to the absolute minimum brightness instead of going to sleep and locking the screen. I have noticed at the minimum brightness things do get quite pink, but it doesn't bother me.