screen dots each side of dockSupport

Last Updated:

1. DrClones

DrClones New Member This Topic's Starter

Hi,

When I bought my phone last night, I swear that I did not see any dots adjacent to the dock.

Now, for some reason, I have a pair of dots each side of the dock on the lower part of hte screen. When I tap on them, the desktop scrolls to the side.

I can also scroll between desktops by dragging my finger horizontally across the screen.

The thing is, while this is nice, I don't want it. One desktop is enough. How can I disable the dots??

Advertisement
  2. txwolf1980

txwolf1980 Well-Known Member

From your description, I'm assuming you are on motoblur, adw launcher, or launcher pro. If it's stock motoblur, I'm not sure you can. If you can it's in settings> display.
    If it's adw or launcher pro, from the homescreen, tap menu, preferences, then dock settings.

3. DrClones

DrClones New Member This Topic's Starter

It seems the reason I had not noticed these dots before was because of the default background wallpaper :p And you were right - these cannot be disabled.

Anyway thanks for mentioning the alternative launchers - I'll keep them in mind for later

4. Clevo89

Clevo89 Well-Known Member

Trust me...you'll pretty quickly get tired of launching apps from the main app menu....and the five desktop pages will come in handy.... I have something in all of mine as each desktop page I use for app catagories.

Main page: Some toggle widgets, & clock/weather widget. My 4 most used apps.

Next page on the right are all the other main apps I use.

Last page on right: Games & fun apps

First page on left: other widgets like Battery widget, Juice Defender widget....

Last page on left: all my root based apps....