• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Screen Durability?

jeepnjin

Lurker
Apr 19, 2010
Are any of you guys worried about the durability of the screen? I've google'd about how people with the N1 have hairline cracks in their underneath and how HTC customer support does nothing about it. I currently have a Motorola Krave ZN4, and it is a pretty durable phone. Even though it is a flip phone, I've dropped my phone numerous times along with all my older phones and the display has yet to have a problem. Is the technology or material used with the N1/Inc/Desire more prone to these things?? Others have stated HTC responded by not putting the phone in the pocket.

I always put my phone in my pocket, will this be a no no now? I'm excited to get the phone and all the features but not sure about build quality. Please comment and reassure me :eek:

In addition to not just jamming your 600 dollar device in a tight pocket while hip thrusting into a brick wall, please do not lay the phone on the ground and attempt to use it as a stair stepper.

Dude, this is a high tech device, you can't treat it like crap. I've never dropped my phone ever. I know that a lot of people do, but I've never understood it.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones