Screen faded to black and won't come back! Please helpSupport

Last Updated:

1. kamron96

kamron96 New Member

Don't have any clue what happened to my galaxy note. Phone ran completely dead so i charged it over night. Got up in the morning only to discover my phone was ringing but nothing on the lcd screen. But the bottom lights are still working and i actually answered the call (just from memory of where the buttons are to answer) and speaker and everything is still working. I took battery out and waited for awhile and put it back in and turned it on and nothing changed. I can tell the phone came on but nothing on the screen. So i called and text it from another phone and it responded normally but still black screen. I tried all the different reboots and nothing. I took phone further apart to see if there was anything noticeably wrong and nothing out of the ordinary. I am now guessing that maybe the display screen is fried. But i guess my question is does anyone know if i have to order the whole lcd display screen (considering my current screen is not broken or cracked and its expensive) or is there a different part i can order just for this particular problem? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Advertisement
  2. Galaxynote_guy

Galaxynote_guy Well-Known Member

Warranty? It can't be out of warranty already can it? ;)