1. Hot New Devices! HTC One M9 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | LG G4

Screen flickerSupport

1. hytekjosh

hytekjosh Active Member

Anyone noticing a screen flicker? Mine is starting to do it more and more..doesn't seem tied to a specific app because it happens when I am browsing the internet as well as on the lock screen. Happens indoors and outdoors so its not fluorescent lights.

Advertisement
  2. hilmar2k

hilmar2k Well-Known Member

Haven't noticed it.
  3. today

today Well-Known Member

Mine doesn't flicker.
  4. hytekjosh

hytekjosh Active Member

Mine is still flickering. May be a defective one but I don't have time to do a replacement now, reload my apps, and configure my settings.
  5. atakin77

atakin77 Well-Known Member

Mine does very infrequently, always when in the stock Messaging app. It has happened three or four times to me over the past few months.
  6. undergone

undergone Well-Known Member

Mine very lightly flickers when I have the brightness up all the way. Not on all apps though. I'll be sure to address this before my 1 year warranty is up.
  7. dezignstuff

dezignstuff Member

Are you using Apex launcher? It is known to cause some display issues.
  8. hytekjosh

hytekjosh Active Member

Nope.
  9. Hask12

Hask12 Member

First my screen flickered. Then I noticed that one side of the display seemed brighter then the other. Then my display died. Am expecting a replacement phone in the mail today since phone is under warranty. No saying that the flickering means this will happen to anyone elses phone. I'm just telling you that this is what happened to me.