Screen freezingSupport

Last Updated:

1. nj02vette

nj02vette Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

So my wife has had a Droid 2 for about 2 weeks. Let's just say, she's not the most patient person when it comes to learning new technology.

The screen has frozen on her 4 times in that period. The first time I was able to witness. The phone itself doesn't seem frozen, just the screen input. For example, you can use the capacitive buttons, but can't select anything on the screen. Or you can push and hold the power button, but can't select the power off to actually shut the phone down.

As I said, the first time this happend, I had a handful of food for the hungry kids, in a shopping center, wife complaining that her new phone didn't work, dropping stuff, etc. Played with it for all of 10 seconds, pulled the battery and everything worked fine after that.

Three more times it's locked up like that and after I had to teach my wife how to do a battery pull over the phone.

My question, has anyone else heard about such issue? Well within our time to demand a replacement so does this sound like a route we need to go down? Will the Phillies make the WS again? Anyway, thanks for reading.

Advertisement
  2. Super_Six_Two

Super_Six_Two Well-Known Member

Try a factory reset. If that doesn't work, I would recommended getting it exchanged.