• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Screen Glitch on my slide, HELP??

freddy12

Lurker
Aug 29, 2010
I have a MyTouch Slide through T-Mobile. Lately I have been having problems with the screen. Sometimes the screen shows up fine, but sometimes the screen is all messed up.

The home icons show up where ever they want to, the picture is messed up, and it changed menus on it's own.

Has anyone else had this issue? Is there any way to fix it?

The same exact thing is happening to me. I called in and replaced my last phone with the same phone, but new. Now it's happening again and I haven't even had my new phone for a month. T-Mobile says it isn't listed as a manufacturing problem, so they won't do anything but replace it for a little fee, which I don't want to do again unless I have to. If it's really not a manufacturing problem, I really want to figure out what I'm doing wrong because it's frustrating.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones