Screen Glitch - Replacement Droid Coming - QuestionsSupport

Last Updated:

1. edhgreatone

edhgreatone Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Out of the thousands of droids I could have received ofcourse I get the one of the few with the screen glitch (see attached pictures)...

But anyway should be receiving a new droid in the the next week or so they said, my question is after spending countless hours downloading applications and setting my homescreens the exact way I want them... Is there a way to back up all your application and device settings? I understand with my contacts they'll be linked up to google account but like my audio setting, icon layout, application, preferences things like that? I use launcher pro so it looks I can save the homescreen layout there but as far as the applications and preferences/settings go whats the best way to go about this? :confused::confused::confused:

Attached Files:

Advertisement
  2. edhgreatone

edhgreatone Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Bump

3. JubbaTheHutt

JubbaTheHutt Well-Known Member

As far as homescreens and layout, I'd say you are shit out of luck. Don't worry though, I'm in the same boat, I finally got everything I wanted in the right place and will need to wipe it on Thursday and start fresh :/

Programs like AppBrain however, allow you "backup" any apps you may have downloaded. All you should have to do once you receive your new droid, is install AppBrain and through the actual program, be able to automatically reinstall all the apps you snagged before you sent your old X in.