Screen goes blank not showing widgets or shortcuts

Last Updated:

1. aggressor2323

aggressor2323 Member This Topic's Starter

My screen all the sudden would not show any widgets or shortcuts. I think it started happening when sliding open the keyboard and the screens rotating. When i would get out of an app each 3 of the screens was just blank with my wallpaper the only thing there and the the menu slider button. Anyone know of a fix or why this is happening?

Advertisement
  2. zandroid

zandroid Well-Known Member

Have this problem occasionally as well. Takes about 15 seconds for everything to show back up, and afterward seemed to make the phone run slower.

3. aggressor2323

aggressor2323 Member This Topic's Starter

Mine just stay blank until i restart my phone and does it again if i pull the slider out. I have left it for several minutes and turned the screen on and off and still nothing on the screen.... any other ideas?

4. GrandMasterB

GrandMasterB Go Go Gadget Flow! VIP Member

Do you happen to have a task killer killing the home app? I had this happen to me today on accident while trying out several different task killers.

5. shennyg

shennyg New Member

this happens to me all the time. sometimes reboot doesn't even help it. is there a way to restart the home app?

6. quickmustang

quickmustang Active Member

This happened to me after I uninstalled all my other custom home apps (pandahome, home++, etc.). I also have an app called home switcher and it had my default home set to none. I set my default home back to home with that and the problem never happened again.