Screen is green... won't display anything.Support

Last Updated:

1. troynewell47

troynewell47 Member This Topic's Starter

ok im super worried i dont know what the **** happened and im super pissed so i got the droid incredible when it came out. now ive had it since then and havent dropped it once! so today im sitting there and i check my phone and the whole screen is green???? i dont know why and its really pissing me off... i didnt drop it or anything please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Advertisement
  2. blackmagi

blackmagi Member

Maybe the internal cable that connects to the screen was disconnected or is loose? Did you try a battery pull? If you're still having issues I would just give Verizon a call and I'm sure they'll send you a new one no problem :)

3. troynewell47

troynewell47 Member This Topic's Starter

the thing is i have this number on an app in the phone that i really need? is there away to fix the phone so i can get number or if they can get number through like there computer

4. Fadelight

Fadelight Well-Known Member

I've moved your thread into the correct section of the forum in retitled it more appropriately for you. In the future, doing both of these on your own will net you much faster and more quality posts.

Best of luck to you in figuring out your problem.

5. chrisinsocalif

chrisinsocalif Well-Known Member

The cable to the phone could be the culprit but I would suggest replacing it through Verizon.

6. gripweed

gripweed Well-Known Member

If you get a new droid phone, you should be able to go back into the market and redownload your app and get your number.

Though I'm not sure if that means it retains all your information? As in, you can get your app back from your downloaded list in the market, but it might not have all your settings/information still. Someone else would have to confirm that.