• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Paul7876

May 29, 2010
Hi,

When I had my Note 2 on a table, I happened to glance at it from an angle and could see from a reflection on the screen that the screen wasn't completely flat. The reflection 'bent' as I changed my angle of vision.

I hadn't noticed this before. Has anyone else seen this?

Thanks. Strange thing is when I look at the screen it looks ok, so maybe it's just whatever the outer layer is of the touchscreen.

Big screen. Reminds me of my Galaxy Tab in sunlight.. looks like it's not flat. But I put a laser light across it at my friends lab at school and voila.. zero warpage at any point. Took a while because of the dish-like frame lip around the screen.

It's our human eyeballs. But there are screens with intentional convex and concave shaping .. just a little bit.

But that's a different thread. ;)

Reactions: Paul7876
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones