1. Welcome to the newer, better version of Android Forums! Be sure to see the announcement and enjoy checking it out!

Some of you have been having login issues. - Please try now. Sorry for the trouble!
  2. All attachments uploaded on the first day of this new look need to be re-uploaded, or will appear broken. All prior to that, and all going forward, should work fine. We apologize for the inconvenience!

Support Screen Lock Button Messed Up! Help?

1. KidZgOt5waGG

KidZgOt5waGG Member

My screen lock button is really messed up, it won't unlock my screen anymore, it will sometimes but almost never. I have to press it really hard and or sit there about ten minutes before I can unlock the screen. How can I fix this? I don't want to have to buy a new phone and I really need to get this fixed.

Advertisement
  2. timmyjoe42

timmyjoe42 Well-Known Member

Can you change the volume buttons to wake the screen when off? (I have a custom ROM on mine which can do this. Hellfire Phoenix 2.2. I've never even had the original ROM on my phone since I got mine from Ebay, rooted and unlocked.)

Also, have you updated to the most current baseband via the LG Updater software through their/ the Tmobile website?