Screen Lock Doesn't WorkSupport

Last Updated: 2011-10-19 17:56:01
  1. knm

knm New Member

Hi, This is my first post here. My screen lock just quit working yesterday. Usually I have to slide my finger across the screen to unlock my Droidx. Not any more. If I hit the power button or the home button, the locked screen flashes for a second and then it just unlocks. I don't have to slide my finger. Any solutions to fix this? Thanks.

Advertisement
  2. binary visions

binary visions Well-Known Member

Sounds like you have an app doing this. Do you have any apps installed that might be affecting it? NoLock? Widget Locker? Any kind of app that might interact with the lockscreen?
  3. knm

knm New Member

I haven't installed any new apps and don't have Widget Locker, or any type of apps like this installed. Literally, I was using it and one minute the screen lock function was working and the next minute it wasn't.
  4. spfalz

spfalz New Member

Just OTA'd to GB...

I had a PIN setup to unlock my phone, the device no longer recognises my PIN. I am locked out of my phone now... any ideas how to bypass it or to enter a new one??
  5. aero23

aero23 New Member

My slide lock one day just stopped working too. I can see it briefly (so fast you almost can't see it) flash but it goes right to the home screen.

I almost don't care. There's so much about this phone that does not work properly it's really a joke....