Screen Lock On Incoming CallsSupport

Last Updated: 2011-06-10 19:42:12
  1. NowVoyager

NowVoyager Well-Known Member

When I get incoming calls, my screen locks and says to push the button to access functionality or whatever. How can I stop this. I noticed that someone else had this same thing happen when they were listening to music. I am not listening to music.

I do notice that it happens when my Bluetooth is on but the screen locks and won't allow me to depress the headset button and it doesn't respond to ANY button...Thus lost calls.

Can anyone help me with this please?

Advertisement
  2. GnegSalaban

GnegSalaban Member

I may have misunderstood your problem. Are you saying when you recieve a call your phone locks and cannot be unlocked? I have not had this issue nor have I heard of it. If you can give me more details I may be able to find a solution for you though.
  3. yatimameiji

yatimameiji Well-Known Member

Hmmm well there is an automatic screen lock setting under Call Settings in the settings menu.
  4. NowVoyager

NowVoyager Well-Known Member

Exactly. But it is only when my Bluetooth is on. A call comes in. The screen lock comes on telling me that to access the phone functions, I must unlock the phone. Then it freezes all functions prohibiting me from unlocking the phone (or anything else for that matter) and the call is lost. Someone else had this same problem in another thread with regard to his listening to music. Upon receiving an incoming call, same scenario.

Thanks for your help!
  5. metsrock99

metsrock99 New Member

I experienced the same problem with my htc incredible, running android 2.1. Both Wifi and Bluetooth were on. I tried to unlock the screen when a call was coming in and the screen wasn't responding to my swipe(s). After the call was missed, everything seemed to go back to normal.
  6. bilyousa

bilyousa New Member

This has started happening with my DroidX. Very frustrating. I run Android 2.2.1. Neither Wi-Fi nor bluetooth have been on when this happens. I would certainly love to get this fixed, because after all, it IS a phone. It would be nice if I could answer it when a call comes in.