• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Screen Lock Problem

Hi,
First of all this is theoretically not a big problem,but practically it is. The slide up to reject a call and slide down to attent thing is really annoying. I used to keep my phone inverted inside my pocket. Whenever the phone rings and whenever I take it out,the lock slides up getting rubbed inside my pocket and the call is getting rejected.
Suggest me any solution for it (Any other good screen lock replacement app).

P.S. I dont use any pouch for my phone. Wont this happen if I use a pouch? Wont the call get accidentally rejected or accepted when I take out of pouch?

Hi,
First of all this is theoretically not a big problem,but practically it is. The slide up to reject a call and slide down to attent thing is really annoying. I used to keep my phone inverted inside my pocket. Whenever the phone rings and whenever I take it out,the lock slides up getting rubbed inside my pocket and the call is getting rejected.
Suggest me any solution for it (Any other good screen lock replacement app).

P.S. I dont use any pouch for my phone. Wont this happen if I use a pouch? Wont the call get accidentally rejected or accepted when I take out of pouch?

Do you have a modified version? When I get a call it has an answer or decline button.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones