Screen locks in dockSupport

1. mkonops

mkonops New Member

My wife's rhyme is useless in its dock. The screen locks up and will not allow any input. Take it out of the dock and all is well. This happens both in "dock mode" and out. No matter what app is active, the screen will not allow any input while the phone is docked. Please let me know if you have any idea what setting causes this as I cannot find it anywhere. Thanks!

Advertisement
  2. noir2noir

noir2noir New Member

i have same problem.
    i set various setting,but can't fix.
    is there anyone who know the solution?
    please give me any idea for this matter!!
  3. IzelTokatl

IzelTokatl Well-Known Member

Have you tried a restart?
  4. rbohaty

rbohaty New Member

Any luck on the issue with the Rhyme locking up when in the dock? When taken out of the dock the phone works fine.
  5. IzelTokatl

IzelTokatl Well-Known Member

I fixed this with a reboot.
  6. rbohaty

rbohaty New Member

Factory reset / reboot didn't fix mine. Went to Verizon and they put a new phone in my dock and it worked. My phone would not work in their dock so it has to be the phone. Verizon did a factory reset in the store and still did not work.

HTC any help here?
  7. NightAngel79

NightAngel79 Lv 60 Bounty Hunter Moderator

you could try going into dock mode when phone isn't in the dock to see if it is the dock itself causing the problem and not the phone/software??? (just a guess, daughters rhyme has no issues)

to get into dock mode without the dock just go into desk clock app and on the desk clock tab there is a dock icon, pushing that will put you into dock mode