• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Screen Mirroring on my Tab 3 is so cool!

Watched my first full movie using Screen Mirroring on my Tab 3 and Samsung Smart TV and it was better than I ever imagined.

I was hesitant to even try it, because I had read in other forums that the connection would be bad and the streaming would be interrupted all the time, but I found that (for the most part) to be untrue. The connection stream was only interrupted twice (for a few seconds) over the the scan of an 1 1/2 hour movie, which I thought was pretty good. The most surprising aspect to me, was how good the movie looked and sounded on my TV. It was just as good, if not better than when I use a HDTV Adapter, even the sound quality was an improvement.

I'm obviously impressed, but what does everyone else think? :D

I love playing games on my fifty inch tv with the sound coming through my surround sound system. Need for speed most wanted plays really well from my s3. Turbofly hd also looks and sounds fantastic. Browsing the internet is so much easier as well. I previously used my Xbox 360 with smart glass but using my s3 is a lot quicker. Definitely glad to have got mirroring with the latest update to 4.3. It is a Panasonic tv I have but I mirrort to it using a Panasonic media streamer box I bought recently for

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones