screen not working...help!!!!Support

1. L713

L713 New Member

i went to check my LG ally and when i tried to turn on the screen nothing happens, so i tried to turn off ther phone and tuern it on, nothing. i take out tthe battery and put it back in, nothing. my screen is completely black no matter what i do. i didnt do any damage to the phone so none of this makes any sense. i even tried keeping the battery out for an hour and putting it back in. the phone turns on and i can see the lights in the keyboard, but the screen stays black. is therte anything i can do to fix it?

Advertisement
    :
  2. lunatic59

lunatic59 Moderati ergo sum Moderator

If the screen is black and resetting the phone doesn't work, it may be a hardware failure. When you plug it in via USB can you get access to the files?
  3. L713

L713 New Member

idk how to reset the phone but ya when i try to charge it the screen stays black, the keyboard lights up but the screen doesnt do anything. how do u reset it?
  4. KingOfGreen

KingOfGreen Well-Known Member

Power down, hold voldown+home+end/power. If this doesnt work. Take it into verizon and if youre out of warranty, im out of ideas.
  5. biggiesmalls657

biggiesmalls657 Well-Known Member

Did you get insurance? Normally if warranty that is your best bet even if its your fault.