Screen not working?Support

Last Updated:

1. Kye7

Kye7 Member This Topic's Starter

I was at school listening to music on pandora and it died, went home plugged it in (charger) and now when i try to enter my password it doesnt respond AT ALL! no even the emergency call.. this is pissing me off to NO END as I got it 3 days ago... I tried taking th battery out and that didnt work, i called it with my home phone and she screen changed to the answer/ignor/ignore w/ text screen but the contact didnt move when i slid it over... HELP

Advertisement
  2. iBleedBlackNgold

iBleedBlackNgold Well-Known Member

hard reset it ... if it dont work return it & or swap it

3. Kye7

Kye7 Member This Topic's Starter

Thats the thing... I DO NOT want to back into sprint, i want to solve this myself:/

4. Ketna

Ketna New Member

I was having the same problem all night and it has happened before. I literally just came online looking for an answer and I plugged it into my computer and voila! It functions quite normally. Don't know if this will help!

5. jimweda

jimweda Well-Known Member

Have you tried calling support and having the, do I a reset on their end. When I've had problems with my phone they were able to do something on their end that help clear my phone. Only thing is its like a hard reset and you start from scratch. Outside of that you may have to take it in.

Jim