Screen off buttons onSupport

Last Updated:

1. nate51

nate51 Member This Topic's Starter

I have an HTC Desire from Telus Canada running their Froyo 2.2 OS with the Sense UI.

I notice sometimes when I turn the screen on to check the time and quickly turn it off the screen goes off but the home, back, search and menu buttons stay lit. Has anyone had this issue? Is it something that I should be concerened about?

When this happens I just turn the screen on, wait a split second then turn the screen off and everything is fine. I just wanted to if this could be a sign of a problem with the phone or OS.

I also find sometimes, not always but when I end a call if I hang up when the caller does my screen goes blank and I cannot do anything with the phone for a few seonds, it's almost like the phone is lagging or trying to recalibrate or something. But then when I hit the power button the screen comes back on and everything is fine.

If anyone can provide some comparisons or feedback on the issue, that would be great. I am concerned about these issues, especially the end call one.

Advertisement
  2. Casual Pete

Casual Pete Well-Known Member

Can't help with the end call one I'm afraid but I get the same thing with the lights on the buttons staying on sometimes,hasn't bothered me and I wouldn't worry about it.