Screen on 10.1General

1. Jon Davis

Jon Davis Well-Known Member

OKAY, I really want a Galaxy note 10.1. Need productivity of multiple screen.
    Much ranting & raving about screen vs other tablets.
    I don't have the luxury of comparing different screens. (live remote area)
    Don't need ultimate screen resolution for games or movies. But want a good screen for photos, reading. Web, etc.
    I'd like to hear from you, your observations about the screen.

Advertisement
    :
  2. CrockettGTO

CrockettGTO Well-Known Member

I have an iPad3 and a Nexus 7, comparatively speaking. I can notice a difference when reading text on these other two tablets, Books, magazines, print etc.. Especially for extended periods of reading. That said, I am not a tablet/handheld gamer and mostly use my tablets for photo review and productivity type applications (evernote, calendar, email, etc.). Occasionally use Netflix streaming and HD on all three tablets, the difference is negligible in those cases since WiFi bandwidth usually compresses the stream enough to remove any chance of noticing a difference anyway.
    Jon Davis likes this.
  3. Bexy

Bexy Well-Known Member

I had an iPad 3, sold it and was going to get an iPad 4 but, ended up getting the Note 10.1 instead. Can't compare them side by side as I sold the iPad before I got the Note but, you know what, maybe the iPad screen is better, maybe :p but, the Note 10.1 is absolutely fine, it's a joy to use. I've had no problems.

The multi-screen is great, as is the ability to open a "floating" S-Note widget. Needed to write something down from the web, could have done split screen but, getting a little floaty s-note thing did the job even better on that occasion.
    Jon Davis likes this.
  4. Szadzik

Szadzik Well-Known Member

The screen is very good. Nothing to worry about.
    Jon Davis likes this.
  5. hbryder

hbryder Well-Known Member

For extened reading I just turn the screen down. Movies and games are great
  6. Caveman419

Caveman419 Well-Known Member

I have had my Note 10.1 for a couple months and the screen if really nice reading and watching movies. I have not really tried any games though. If you are going to use the productivity apps that are in the Note 10.1 then it is a no brainer. If it is strickly screen resolution, can't get better than the Nexus 10 (got that one last week and love it too)