Screen problemSupport

Last Updated:

1. 173sterling

173sterling New Member This Topic's Starter

Is anyone else having problems with their touch screen? Sometimes it stops responding/spazzes out ie: when you're unlocking the phone, sending/typing msgs & just selecting things in general.

I usually hibernate the phone and wake it back up and it's fine but was wondering if I'm the only one and I should contact Tmo screaming bloody murder.

Advertisement
  2. Tangent

Tangent Well-Known Member

I dunno about screaming bloody murder, but it does sound like you have a defective phone. I've found that being friendly and reasonable usually makes people more willing to go the extra mile to help me out.

3. HtcEvoLemon

HtcEvoLemon Well-Known Member

I think if it does it constantly, then you might have a problem, but if its sometimes, then it might just be a random fluke. I've noticed mine did it a couple times, but nothing constanst, so it's probably normal.

But if it's doing it constantly, you should exchange it if you are within your remorse period.

4. eye4863

eye4863 Active Member

I had the same problem with my white slide went to the store told them what was happening and switched it out for the red one ( I also was still in my two week period ) so they waived the restocking fee and I haven't had the problem at all with the red one...