• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Accessories Screen Protecter ... Looks Rubbish

Htc_Wildfire

Dec 25, 2010
Hi ,
I just got my first android phone , the htc wildfire. I love it and stuff but i got it on a 24 month contract and want to keep it safe :) so i brought a screen protecter. Its a thin sticker thing and it looks absoulote shit. It has air bubbles in it and stuff does anyone have a solutuin to make it look better ?

Upvote 0
got my new Zagg Invisible Shield screen protector .Seems ok any bubbles etc are now gone the next day , my gripe is that its sticky to the touch . I really hope this improves ,dont think it will :rolleyes:. Really this is not the best for a touch screen phone as your fingers tend to drag across the screen because of the stickiness,using Swype is really not good with this protector.Scrolling through the screens is erratic. Gonna ditch it if it does not improve :(
Does anyone have any recommendations for a protector that will work with Swype/Shape writer ?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones