1. In regards to recently combined carrier specific root forums, if your device forum was affected, please see this poll/thread!

screen protectionAccessories

1. lilcal70

lilcal70 Well-Known Member

i just had my x outfitted with the zagg screen and body protection. at first i wasn't going to do it because of the horror stories i've read about but i decided i love how perfect the condition of my phone is so i decided to get the screen and body done. i went down to best buy and bought the zagg protection and i had them intall it. it room about 15 minutes and when my phone was handed back to me k was relieved to find that it's still working perfect and in no way did it harm or damage my phone :) so of anyone was wondering whether or not to use zagg i'm living proof that it works great and doesn't mess up anything with the phone ha. have a nice day hope this helps.

Advertisement
  2. lakai113

lakai113 Well-Known Member

rubber case and screen protector works great for me
  3. Dark Matter

Dark Matter Well-Known Member

I have a zagg on mine aswell..Took about 3 days for the bubbles to go away and settle in.
  4. matty032

matty032 Well-Known Member

Have a Skinomi on mine. Works great.
  5. lilcal70

lilcal70 Well-Known Member

i had the basic verizon ones but they only covered the actual display i wanted all the surface are covered ha good to know i'm not the lone ranger with zagg :)
  6. Beasnizzle99

Beasnizzle99 Well-Known Member

Got my zagg and installed yesterday. Woke up today and the few bubbles i had wer gone. I alsso had the vzw protector on. Zagg is so clear compared to the vzw ones