• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Accessories Screen Protector for HTC Incredible

These are actually pretty good. Easy to put on and hold up fairly well. I tried one on my wife's phone while waiting to get a chance to order her a more expensive one. I ended up liking it better than my phantom skinz. Less loss of sensitivity. And for this price you can change them as often as you need to. Although they have been holding up well. Didn't really like the matte version though.

For only $0.90 each when QTY 50+ purchased - Screen Protective Film w/Glossy Finish for HTC Droid Incredible | HTC

Upvote 0
If you're looking for the typical clear plastic, here's some recommendations:

Martin Fields - highest quality of any plastic screen protector out there, but you pay for it. A two-pack will set you back nearly $50 after shipping. Imported from Korea I believe. Includes a camera lens protector.

Steinheil SGP - Very high quality and a two-pack will set you back about $13. with shipping. Also offers an anti-fingerprint, but it reduces screen clarity horribly. The full shield (extra $15) is like a Zagg and requires wet application. The clear and anti-fingerprint used a tabbed application making them easier to apply.

Realook - Quality similar to that of SGP. Used to include a camera lens protector but no longer included. Also uses the tabbed application from the SGP (above), plus includes better instructions, is packaged better, and comes with an alcohol pad for cleaning the screen.

Avoid the Seidio. Quality is on par with the Steinheil and Realook, but doesn't have the tabbed application. It's basically peel and pray.

I've used all of the above, including the Seidio. Martin Fields is the clear winner overall, but they are cost prohibitive. Realook is the current champ for me due to cost and the included alcohol pad.

Reactions: kyler13
Upvote 0
If you're looking for the typical clear plastic, here's some recommendations:

Martin Fields - highest quality of any plastic screen protector out there, but you pay for it. A two-pack will set you back nearly $50 after shipping. Imported from Korea I believe. Includes a camera lens protector.

Steinheil SGP - Very high quality and a two-pack will set you back about $13. with shipping. Also offers an anti-fingerprint, but it reduces screen clarity horribly. The full shield (extra $15) is like a Zagg and requires wet application. The clear and anti-fingerprint used a tabbed application making them easier to apply.

Realook - Quality similar to that of SGP. Used to include a camera lens protector but no longer included. Also uses the tabbed application from the SGP (above), plus includes better instructions, is packaged better, and comes with an alcohol pad for cleaning the screen.

Avoid the Seidio. Quality is on par with the Steinheil and Realook, but doesn't have the tabbed application. It's basically peel and pray.

I've used all of the above, including the Seidio. Martin Fields is the clear winner overall, but they are cost prohibitive. Realook is the current champ for me due to cost and the included alcohol pad.

A HUGE thanks for this, Medion! I actually just picked up a Samsung Continuum for my wife and checking out some of the better quality protectors, they don't have anything available for this phone. Realook does! I just ordered them. I started with Steinheil (what I have on my Incredible), then Clarivue, and so on to no avail. I was looking for the self-adhesive kind as I abhor the idea of doing a wet application, and all I kept coming up with were cheapo, no-name options without any idea on the quality. Again, THANKS!!!

Upvote 0
I, personally, LOVE the boxwave.com Anti Glare screen protectors.

HTC Incredible ClearTouch Anti-Glare - Award winning anti-glare HTC Incredible screen protector and enhancement

The price quite high for 1 screen protector, but it works better than any screen protector I have used in the past. And I can see the phone in the sunlight!

I second that. Been using one since last June. Extremely scratch-resistant. I know there are scratches on it, but they're not visible, so these are very high quality films.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones