Screen Protector Review

Last Updated:

1. Surfer

Surfer Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I picked up a gadget guard (full body) for 13.97 from eBay user jusage. You can also order it from iPhone, iPod, Cell Phone, Cases, Screen Protectors, Shields, Covers by Invisible Gadget Guard.

So I received this, steamed up a room for 10 minutes and then made a little bit of a solution (water and a drop or 2 of dish soap) I then began the process to apply it. Trust me, this isn't easy to apply. The video makes it seem easy but it is actually pretty hard. Now as of now the screen has some soap/water bubbles that are under, but it was pretty easy to squeegee out the big air bubbles. I finished that, but then it slid off again so I had to reapply. After this, I went to the battery cover and I put it on. The back was really easy to apply, I just put it on right onto place and it fit perfectly. The bottom of the back was fairly simple to put on because it runs a little bit small. Now the camera one comes attached to the sides and I tried to put it on. It was WAY to big. The hole for the camera was pretty big, but the sides went way over and just didn't fit at all. Then I tried to put the front cover (over the 3.5 and the bottom) and it just didn't fit at all. The actual product itself is okay ( I honestly hope that the bubbles go away) and it isn't to resistant. It is just about the same feel of the invisible shield.

Overall- I would recommend several other products over this. Personally, I would choose the invisible shield over this. It is much easier to put, and just a better product (the invisible shield is what I mean). I would also suggest the screen protector's from AT&T because I have put them on my past devices. So would I buy this case again? Probably not...

Feel- 7/10
    Applying- 3/10 (pretty hard to put on well)
    Look- will keep you updated
    Look in the sun- will keep you updated

Advertisement
  2. rob989_69

rob989_69 Well-Known Member

Thanks for the info. I just purchased the screen protector from them. I was going to do the whole kit but imagined myself smashing everything nearby in a fit of rage trying to install that. Screen protectors frustrate me so.... Yeah.....

Anyway, it was a toss up between this and invisible sheild and I didn't like invisible sheilds "orange peel" look on this beautiful screen.

3. Surfer

Surfer Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

You should be perfectly fine, just remember when making the solution put almost no dish soap if any. They cause way to many bubbles and are just a big hassle. Put a decent amount of water on the screen and make sure your hands are ALL wet, completely I mean. Just Try to put it okay the first time, then air dry it once you have it right! Good luck!