1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

Screen Protector?Tips

1. akenis

akenis Well-Known Member

So I've always been partial to Gel cases and the shock absorbing factor. Might be kind of problematic with a slider though.

So how does Zagg compare to Clear Freak product?
  2. abrahan

abrahan Well-Known Member

the Zagg shield was perfect on my HTC Touch Pro.

i'm excited that they've released it.

even tho i just bought those 3 off ebay (see two posts above)
  3. akenis

akenis Well-Known Member

4. abrahan

5. Ms_Kady

Ms_Kady Well-Known Member

6. AndroidSPCS

AndroidSPCS Well-Known Member

I bought some of these skins for my Centro before, and yes, they do protect the phone just like the invisible shields and such. But I find the Best Skins Ever installed more smoothly, and felt nicer. These colored skins require no water to install, so they have a very unique adhesive that sticks to the phone, although they claim the adhesive leaves no residue when you remove it.

They do the job of protecting the phone, but I never felt like they stuck as well as the clear shields, and never felt as nice either. But they do work.
  7. azdiver

azdiver Active Member

I just got an email from zagg shield the other day saying they weren't making a shield for the moment. Where did you find one?
  8. abrahan

9. AndroidSPCS

How did the clear freak shields not fit? I'm curious.
  10. azdiver

azdiver Active Member

11. The HITMAN

The HITMAN Well-Known Member

I got mine in yesterday, installed my PhantomSkinz screen protector today and it is a GODSEND!
  12. masbirdies

masbirdies Well-Known Member

very well....front and back. it's how u put it on.
  13. masbirdies

I'd have to question how u installed it. The front was perfect for my phone....the back was 99.9%
  14. AndroidSPCS

Thanks for the link!

Was going to order the 3 ebay skins in addition to my clearfreak, but I think I'll get 2 complete clear skins from here with 30% off to supplement the clearfreak.

Thanks!
  15. masbirdies

looks good too! THey have a little extra protection and you get two for 17.50. I can't see needing more than one but....an extra never hurts.
  16. rsbenedict

rsbenedict Well-Known Member

Which do you think are better: phantomskinz or bodyguardz?
  17. Woody4OU

Woody4OU Well-Known Member

ebay,

3-skins
    2-screen protectors
    1-car charger
    for $20

come on postman!

thank you fella's! :D
  18. latinmaxima

latinmaxima Well-Known Member

So my Clear Protectors just came in. They fit very well. Slightly narrower on one corner than the edge but I think overall very nice fit. Comparable to the Invisishield and then I have a skinit it for the back and debating on whether or not I am going to use the front. I got a photo of me and the fam for the back. The front I just got in a solid black. I am letting the screen protector completely dry now and will update tomorrow. However i will say no bubbles now and looks very clear and feels nice.
  19. masbirdies

My Clearfreak.com fit very well!
  20. AndroidSPCS

Ordered my clearfreak last Thursday and still have not received the skin yet.

Ordered Phantom Skinz Sunday, got them today. The Phantom Skinz also have much better phone coverage.

Applied the Phantom Skin tonight, and the results are impressive. Think I'll just put the Clear Freak into a drawer for a rainy day whenever they arrive.
  21. abrahan

so these arrived today and they are basically stickers.

the back sticker is a lot better than the front. and it doesn't offer any more protection than a piece of scotch tape would.

i managed to keep my original screen protector on as these skins have an
    OPEN FACE when it comes to the actual screen of the phone.
  22. raziug

raziug Member

My clearfreaks sucks. I am not a newb on putting these skins on, ive probably done about a dozen. The front did hang a bit on the bottom, i couldve lived with that, but the back was horrible. I believe they rushed this out to be the 1st to have them available...$$$. It looks like they dont even have a return/reund policy. My phone is now naked. What a waste of $10.