Screen Protector?Support

Last Updated:

1. Jcol

Jcol Active Member This Topic's Starter

Does the X10 come with a screen protector and if so how can it be removed? I just picked up 3 screen protectors from eBay however I don't want to install a protector over a protector. Thanks.

Advertisement
  2. gunny5821

gunny5821 Well-Known Member

YES the X10 has a screen protector on it from the factory! It is a really good one and I would leave it on, unless it is getting marked up. You do NOT want to apply another one on top of it as it will surly result in a less sensitive screen... Regarding removing the factory placed protection, it will take a little bit of time as it is on there pretty good. I removed mine because I like a naked screen, and the sensitivity of it increased upon removal. The way I removed it is with a razor blade to lift a corner and than started to peel it off ever so slowly.

Be advised, USE the RAZOR with CARE as it could SCRATCH your SCREEN if not really CAREFUL!!

Again, if you want to have your screen protected, I would leave it on until it is no longer usable or you want a naked screen! Good Luck and BE CAREFUL!

Jcol likes this.
  3. rosered

rosered VIP Member VIP Member

I have a screen protector on as well as the factory installed protector (didn't know it was there to start with). My phone works fine with two in place, the swipe to unlock is sometimes a little slow but think thats more a general problem rather than double thickness protectors.

I also use a carrying case when its kicking round in the black hole that is my handbag cos I am a bit precious about my 'baby' !!