• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
Is it necessary to have a screen protector on the Inc 2 phone.Thanks

If by necessary you mean does the screen scratch easily perhaps someone here can say, but I put a screen protector on the phone as soon as I got it - it doesn't interfere in any way and it's cheap insurance. I recommend using a case too for the same reason. If you ever drop the phone a case may make just enough difference to save it.

Reactions: blackepoxy
Upvote 0
I am on my second phone, this one was provided to me after the charging port broke on my original about 6 months in. I haven't gotten around to getting a replacement screen cover and now have a small, fine scratch on the screen about 1/4" long. No idea how it got there. It certainly doesn't affect the performance or block my view, you can barely see it, but I still wish I had replaced the cover right away.

Reactions: blackepoxy
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones