Screen Protector

Last Updated:

1. Wankafella

Wankafella New Member This Topic's Starter

Hey guys,

I am so stoked to have the new HTC Legend, and I want to keep it fresh and clean. So I have been looking for some screen protectors to eliminate the fingerprints and glare from the screen. I have found a few sites that have it but I don't know how good they are. So I'm just wondering if any of you have had any experiences with any of the following:

ZAGG
    Brando
    ClearFreak
    DuraSec (ClearTec/HighTec)

I know some more companies will probably come out with it (Gadgetshieldz, Bestskinsever) but I don't know if I should wait.

Any Comments? Much Appreciated

Advertisement
  2. Wise

Wise Well-Known Member

Your always going to get what you pay for. I have the droid and used to use the.prots from verizon. They work fine. If you can do it right. I have laid the vinyl on two race cars since i was 13. Your best bet would be to go to like best buy andd buy one and have it installed there. If you dont know what your doing that is.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

3. torro

torro Member

I have been using invisible shield from Zagg a few years. They are really strong and lasts for a year before they gets kind of yellowish. The downside is the thickness of the protectors. The screen on the Legend sits flush with the unibody housing and the extra .2 of a millimeter the shield from Zagg will stick out would not look good.

4. Dog_chops

Dog_chops Well-Known Member